…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 164 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Brick Barbecue On Line Store AV331F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Barbecue On Line Store AV331F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Barbecue On Line Store AV331F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Barbecued Chuck Roast"
4 pounds Round (7−bone chuck roast), Cut 2" thick
2 teaspoons Meat tenderizer
3 each Green onions, chopped
1 each Garlic clove
1/4 each Green Pepper (diced)
2 each Stalks Celery, diced
1/2 teaspoon Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
1 dash Cayenne
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 cup Burgundy wine
3 tablespoons Peanut oil
Slash fat edges. Sprinkle both sides of roast evenly with meat tenderizer.
Pierce meat deeply all over with fork.
Place in shallow dish and top with green onions, garlic, green pepper, celery, oregano, rosemary and cayenne.
Combine Worcestershire, burgundy and oil and pour over meat. Refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times, each time spooning the chopped ingredients over top again.
Sear both sides over glowing coals. Raise grill and continue cooking, having meat about six inches from heat, until done as desired. Allow from
50 to 60 minutes for total cooking time. Brush frequently during cooking with any remaining marinade.