…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 090 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 505 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to POSE with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Cheap Stone Barbecue AV110R
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Cheap Stone Barbecue AV110R
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Cheap Stone Barbecue AV110R
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
3 large chicken fillets, sliced in half
250ml bottle of cajun chicken marinade
250g mild cheddar cheese, sliced
6 pitta breads
small tin of sliced pineapple
small tub of coleslaw
- Slice each chicken fillet in half (butterfly) and place in a bowl
- Pour over the marinade, cover and place in the fridge at 2-4 °C for a minimum of one hour although overnight is best
- To cook, simply add the chicken to the barbecue and grill on a high heat, for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking
- When the chicken is almost cooked flash the pitta breads under the tap to moisten them and place on the barbecue for one minute each side or until they start to expand
- Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the chicken is a minimum of 74 °C before serving
- Once cooked, stuff the chicken, pineapple, cheese and a tablespoon of coleslaw into the pitta bread...Enjoy!