…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 163 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 700 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Cheap Stone Barbecue AV230F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Cheap Stone Barbecue AV230F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Cheap Stone Barbecue AV230F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char-Grilled Greek Lamb"
1 boned butterflied leg lamb
1 tbsp chopped mint
1 tsp chopped basil
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp parsley
1 clove garlic, crushed
¼ cup mint sauce
¼ cup olive oil
1 tbsp tomato paste 125g fetta
Marinate lamb for 24 hours in all ingredients except fetta.
Cut pockets in lamb and insert cubed fetta.
Cook lamb on grill until done to your liking. Do not overcook.
Serve with Greek salad and crusty bread.