…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 091 cm
Depth: 057 cm
Height: 245 cm
Weight: 525 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Masonry Barbecue Chimeney AR2040F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Masonry Barbecue Chimeney AR2040F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Masonry Barbecue Chimeney AR2040F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Serves 4-8 punnet of strawberries
3 peaches or nectarines
1 pineapple, cut into chunks mixed spice for sprinkling cranberry jelly
4 tbsp lemon juice
8 kebab skewers, soaked in water
- Prepare the barbecue and make sure the grill rack is clean and oiled
- Remove the stones from the peaches/nectarines and cores from the apples
- Cut each of the above fruit into eight pieces, place into a bowl, pour over the lemon juice and stir until all the fruit is coated (this will prevent it from going brown, it also adds to the flavour)
- Thread the fruit onto the skewers randomly. Once all kebabs are full give them a good coating of cranberry jelly and mixed spice
- Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes, warming the fruits to around 50 °C