……………………….. Free Shipping …………………………
Width: 165 cm
Depth: 072 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 800 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 88x60cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY)
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill
- 2 rotating spit grids
- 1 regular grid
- Printed assembly instructions
- Transport insurance
Technical details: Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0030F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0030F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0030F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
SUMMER VEGETABLE PARCELS
700g mixed vegetables such as baby corn and carrots, asparagus, small courgettes, broccoli florets, green beans, sugar snap peas
3 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin
3 tbsp summer herbs, chopped e.g. parsley, chives, tarragon, chervil
1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Put the vegetables into a large bowl, pour over the oil, add herbs and garlic (if using) and season, toss together. Divide the vegetables between four 30cm squares of extra thick foil, then bring the sides of foil up and around the vegetables to make parcels. Cook on the barbecue in a medium heat area for 20 minutes.