…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 270 cm
Depth: 093 cm
Height: 256 cm
Weight: 1300 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 88x60cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY)
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill
- 2 rotating spit grids
- 1 regular grid
- Sink in clay
- Printed assembly instructions
- Transport insurance
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0085F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with refractories bricks
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Mediterranean Brick Barbecue FR0085F Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
CHARGRILLED AUBERGINE ANTIPASTO
2-3 aubergines weighing about 700g
100ml Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
2 tbsp snipped fresh chives
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Thinly slice the aubergines lengthways, discarding the outside slices. Arrange on a large baking tray and sprinkle with salt.
Leave for 20 mins – this removes any bitter juices.
2. Rinse the aubergine slices and pat dry with kitchen paper. Reserve 3 tbsp of olive oil. Toss the aubergines slices in the remaining oil and season with black pepper.
3. Grill the aubergines a few slices at a time for 3-4 mins, turning once until both sides are chargrilled and tender. Remove from the barbecue and leave to cool.
4. To serve, arrange the aubergine slices on a large platter, scatter over the pine nuts and chives, then drizzle over the remaining oil and balsamic vinegar.