…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 160 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 203 cm
Weight: 920 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x48cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV40M
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV40M
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV40M
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Thai BBQ Chicken Recipe
•1 × 1.5kg chicken, cut in half, bones removed and trimmed of fat
•iceberg lettuce (halved and leaves separated into cups)
•1 cup of picked mint leaves
•1 cup of picked coriander leaves
•1 cup thai basil leaves
•sweet chilli sauce
•5 coriander roots, washed and chopped
•6 garlic cloves, peeled
•5 thai pink shallots, peeled
•1 birdseye chilli
•1 tablespoon minced turmeric or turmeric powder
•2 tablespoons freshly ground white pepper
•3-4 tablespoons fish sauce to taste
•2-3 tablespoons palm sugar to taste
For the marinade, use a heavy mortar and pestle or food processor, and purée the coriander roots, garlic, shallots, chilli and turmeric. Add the pepper, fish sauce and sugar to taste, and mix well. Rub the marinade into and under the skin of the chicken and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2–3 hours.
Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature. Prepare your Heat Beads® barbecue for direct grilling over a medium heat.
Add the chicken. Seal the chicken, skin side down, until crisp and golden brown. Then lift off the heat and separate the coals to create an indirect method of cooking. If using gas just turn the inside burners off and close the lid.
Cook the chicken for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Just before serving the chicken glaze with lashings of sweet chilli sauce.
While the chicken is cooking prepare your herbs and lettuce and arrange on a platter along with some extra chilli sauce.
When the chicken is cooked and rested carve into strips and serve in a bowl alongside the garnishes and allow your guests to build their own lettuce cups filled with treats.