…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 195 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 1200 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV810F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV810F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Modern Barbecue with Sink AV810F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1 c. cider vinegar
2 T. brown sugar, packed
1 T. red pepper flakes
1 t. hot pepper sauce
1/2 c. catsup
1 t. onion powder
salt and pepper to taste
24 to 36 medium shrimp, peeled and cleaned
Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a one-pint glass jar. Shake well; refrigerate sauce for at least 24 hours. Thread shrimp onto skewers. Grill over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, frequently brushing with sauce, until shrimp turn pink. Serves 4 to 6.