…………………………….. Free Shipping ………………………………
Width: 150 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 205 cm
Weight: 1200 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Modern Barbecue with Sink AV851F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Modern Barbecue with Sink AV851F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Grilled Shrimp Skewers over White Bean Salad
Fresh herbs make all the difference in this light, summery bean salad that in turn makes an aromatic bed for the easy grilled shrimp. The shrimp and salad are wonderful together but you could also make them separately. Consider skewering and grilling scallops as another delicious option.
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1/3 Cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons packed fresh oregano, minced
2 tablespoons packed fresh sage, minced
2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
½ teaspoon salt
2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 cup finely diced celery
24 raw shrimp (21-25 per pound; see Tip), peeled and deveined
1. Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, oregano, sage, chives, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the dressing in a small bowl. Add beans, tomatoes and celery to the large bowl; toss well.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high or place a grill pan over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Thread shrimp onto 6 skewers. (If using a grill pan, you don’t need to skewer the shrimp.)
4. Oil the grill rack (see Tip, page 5) or the grill pan. Grill the shrimp until pink and firm, turning once, about 4 minutes total. Serve the shrimp on the white bean salad, drizzled with the reserved dressing.