PORTUGUESE BBQ GRILL CE5010F
Width: 240 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 240 cm
Weight: 950 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
6 garlic cloves, minced
3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
8 ounces pork tenderloin
1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 (3-inch) pieces Cuban bread, cut in half horizontally
8 thin slices deli less-sodium ham (about 3 ounces)
4 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
1 cup baby spinach
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, salt, oregano, black pepper, and minced garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Remove from heat; stir in orange juice and lime juice.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice mixture; cover and refrigerate.
Combine remaining juice mixture and pork in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal.
Marinate pork mixture in refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Remove pork from bag; discard marinade.
Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink), turning occasionally.
Remove pork from grill. Cover loosely with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Cut pork into 16 thin slices.
Combine pickle, reserved 2 tablespoons juice mixture, mustard, and 2 teaspoons oil in a small bowl; stir until well blended.
Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell; reserve torn bread for another use.
Spread 2 teaspoons pickle mixture over cut side of each half.
Arrange 4 pork slices, 2 ham slices, 1 cheese slice, and 1/4 cup spinach on each bottom half of bread; cover with top halves.
Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add sandwiches to pan.
Place a cast-iron or heavy skillet on top of sandwiches; gently press to flatten.
Leave skillet on; cook 4 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is toasted.