…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 115 cm
Depth: 068 cm
Height: 227 cm
Weight: 850 Kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Stone Barbecue Kit PR4200F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Stone Barbecue Kit PR4200F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Stone Barbecue Kit PR4200F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Potato, Courgette & Pepper Skewers"
750g new potatoes, washed and halved
50ml olive oil
fresh herbs - either mint, parsley, rosemary or thyme
2 courgettes, cut into chunks
1 red pepper, cut into chunks
2 small red onions, quartered
8 small mushrooms
salt and pepper
4 wooden skewers
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes prior to cooking (this will stop them from burning when you grill them later)
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until just tender
- Drain and leave to cool for a few minutes
- Place all the vegetable pieces randomly onto the kebab sticks and season with the olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper
- Grill over a medium heat for 10 minutes turning regularly until lightly charred