General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
Impexfire follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, My-Barbecue.com uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that My-Barbecue.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Impexfire Unipessoal lda,
Parque Industrial de Celeirós,
Rua Nova Devesa, 24 Vimieiro,
4705-657 - Braga
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Impexfire Customer Service:
United Kingdom: (+44) 02036081382
The customer (refer in this document also as “client”, “buyer”, “consumer” or “you”) admits having taken knowledge, at the time of order, special conditions of sale stated on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reserve.
The present general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between Impexfire owner of www.my-barbecue.co.uk (refer also as “seller”, “us” and “we”) and his client, the two parties accepting them without reserve. These general conditions of sale will prevail on all other conditions contained in any other document, unless express, prior and written.
These general conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the site www.my-barbecue.co.uk
The IMPEXFIRE Company (www.my-barbecue.co.uk) reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time these terms and conditions of sale. In case of change, the changes apply only to orders placed after such amendment.
Any customer over 18 who accesses the page can register and make their purchases following the steps described in it. If it is a minor who places the order, the responsibility will fall on the hands of their parents or legal guardians.
For payments by bank transfer, the delivery is taken into account upon receipt of the transfer. For the other means of payment, the delivery is made only after effective receipt on the account of (Impexfire) www.my-barbecue.co.uk. For the delivery, the date of validation of the order corresponds to the date of collection on our bank account.
All the products on the online shop (www.my-barbecue.co.uk) include VAT
The delivery costs are indicated in each advertisement and the packing costs are included in the shipping costs Free shipping to *England, metropolitan *France, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and *Spain. For other destinations, contact us.
You can make your payment either:
- By credit card
- By PAYPAL
(Payment 100% Secure, to know the protection of your purchases with Paypal follow this link: ----- here -----)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery (increases the final price in 85 €, payment only by check certified by your bank) at the end of your order, you will receive a call from the manager of the company for confirmation.
Your order will be retained for 8 working days. Outside this deadline, without receiving your payment, the order will be cancelled.
Title retention clause:
The products remain www.my-barbecue.co.uk ‘s property until they are paid for in full. However, when goods are delivered to the buyer on approval or on sale or return or other similar terms the property (the risks) in the goods passes to the buyer.
All the photos presented on this website are www.my-barbecue.co.uk ‘s property, and they can not, under pain of prosecution, be used without authorization.
Default of payment:
www.my-barbecue.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to carry out a delivery or to honour an order from a consumer who has not fully paid or partially a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
The products are delivered to the delivery address that you indicated to us during the ordering process.
Cost of delivery:
The cost of shipping is indicated at the end of the order according to the item chosen.
All shipments are made only by ground transportation, recommended with notice of receipt.
The preparation of your order is immediate for payments by Paypal. The delivery can vary from 5 to 15 working days from the validation of your order, according to the seasons:
From 01 October to 31 January: 5-8 business days *
From 01 February to 31 May: 8-12 business days *
From 01 of June to 31 of September: 10-15 working days *
Deadlines only for shipments in Europe
This is an average time depending on the destination, shipping method, delays of the carrier, accidents breakdowns etc ... Failure to meet a delivery time shall not give the buyer the right of refusal to take delivery of such goods or to claim any damages. Any loss, destruction or damage caused to the goods sold during transportation or at the buyer’s domicile shall not release him from meeting payment terms as soon as theproduct(s) is/are delivered at the latest within 30 days after the day the order is confirmed, subject to full payment.
* from the confirmation of payment
Receipt of products
• If however your order was damaged during transport, have the damage noticed on receipt of the parcel or contact the transport company within 48 hours. All our products are covered by insurance.
• You must check the packages and make reservations to carriers if the packages are torn or opened. We can not accept claims if these rules are not enforced.
• Delivery subject: by the time you receive the delivery, please, ask the driver to wait just the time to open it and confirm if all the parts of your delivery (barbecue, oven or other) are in good condition, if the driver can not wait or if you have no time, mark on the delivery note the words "PACKAGE DAMAGE". Like that at unpacking time (in 48 hours) if there is any breakage / problem on your package, send us in 48 hours the photos of the damaged product, and specially send the photos to the carrier responsible for the delivery, this ensures the activation of the insurance, and we send you the damaged parts in the shortest possible time (8 working days) Without this security measure (the PACKAGE DAMAGE mark or the writing damaged on the delivery paperwork) it will not be possible to replace parts without cost to you. 98% of our packages/boxes arrive in good condition without damage, but there are accidents that one can not control. However, to avoid these problems you are requested to follow these instructions.
• Location / Delivery Address: All our deliveries are made by trucks with more than 3500kgs. Ask before ordering if the street where you live is allowed to these kind of trucks, otherwise there will be an extra charge for delivery with a small truck. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us.
• Deliveries are made only on working days (Monday to Friday)
Return charge for retraction:
If for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can exchange your items or be refunded (with the exception of shipping and return postage), returning the item (s) in their original packaging within 14 working days from the date of delivery of your order without penalty, except for the cost of return.
The items must be returned in their original condition and packaging. If the return is not carried out within this period, or the item has been worn or damaged, or it is not in its original packaging, we can not accept the returned items.It must be accompanied by all its accessories (grills etc.)
Otherwise you will lose your right of withdrawal and the product will be returned to you at your expense.
All our products are guaranteed for 2 years
All you have to do is request us by mail at:
United Kingdom: (+44) 02036081382
Headquarters of the company:
Parque Ind. de Celeiros
Rua Nova Devesa, 24
Tel: +351 253 610 557 / +351 932 304 960
Email : email@example.com
Any purchase will be subject to a VAT invoice with VAT.
This invoice will be attached to the shipment and by email immediately after your payment.
In the event that the invoices are not honoured within the time allowed (5 to 8 days), we will unfortunately be obliged to cancel your order. We ask you to respect these deadlines.