BARBECUE AND WOOD FIRED OVEN CE9020F
Width: 315 cm
Depth: 94 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 2450 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Barbecued prawns with salsa verde
1 tablespoon olive oil
1.5 kg medium green tiger prawns, peeled with tails intact, cleaned
2 red onions, cut into wedges
2 witlof, trimmed, quartered lengthwise
180 g haloumi, (see note) thickly sliced
1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
Green olive salsa verde
1/2 cup roughly chopped mint
1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
60g (1/2 cup) pitted green olives, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted slivered almonds
1 tablespoon salted baby capers
125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
2 lemons, zested, juiced
Preheat barbecue to high.
To make green olive salsa verde, place mint, parsley, olives, garlic, anchovies, almonds and capers in a bowl and toss to combine.
Add oil, zest and juice, and gently whisk to combine.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Drizzle 2 teaspoons oil over prawns, season and toss to coat.
Cook for 2 minutes each side on the grill or until lightly charred and just cooked.
Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
Brush onions, witlof and haloumi with remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
Season onions and witlof, then cook on the grill for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred.
Transfer to a plate.
Cook haloumi on the grill for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
Arrange onions, witlof, haloumi, prawns and watercress on a platter.
Drizzle with salsa verde to serve.
Find recipes that make the most of seasonal produce in our summer collection.
You may also enjoy our warm saladand pastacollections.