BARBECUE AND WOOD FIRED OVEN WITH SINK CE9040F
Width: 388 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 2930 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø90cm X Ø90cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Barbecued marinated lamb with smashed potatoes
800g boneless lamb shoulder, trimmed
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped, plus extra sprigs to serve
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
300g green beans, trimmed
1/4 red onion, finely chopped
2 1/4 cups romesco sauce (see notes)
Chargrilled lemon halves, to serve
750g chat potatoes
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Place lamb in a large snap-lock bag.
Add garlic, paprika, thyme, 1/2 of the lemon juice and 1/2 of the oil. Seal bag. Rub well to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
Make Smashed Potatoes: Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow excess moisture to evaporate.
Place on a baking tray.
Press potatoes with a fork to flatten slightly.
Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roast for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Meanwhile, remove lamb from fridge.
Stand lamb, in the bag, at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on medium-high heat.
Remove lamb from bag.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place lamb, fat-side down, on grill.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Turn lamb over.
Cook for a further 10 minutes for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
Transfer to a serving plate.
Cover loosely with foil.
Stand for 10 minutes to rest.
Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling water until bright green and tender.
Drain. Refresh under cold running water.
Drain well. Transfer to a serving plate.
Sprinkle with red onion.
Whisk remaining lemon juice and oil.
Drizzle over beans and onion.
Sprinkle extra thyme sprigs over lamb and Smashed Potatoes.
Serve with beans, Magic Romesco Sauce and chargrilled lemon halves.