BARBECUE BRICK FOR SALE AV1350F
Width: 145 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 840 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 65x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Watermelon Barbecue Sauce"
1 − 6 Pound Seedless Watermelon chunk
8 Ounces Tomato Paste
1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
2 Cups firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 Cup Sherry
2 Teaspoons Lemon juice
1 Teaspoon Liquid smoke
Cut the watermelon into pieces and place in a saucepan.
Cook it uncovered over medium heat until the melon is the consistency of applesauce (approximately 2−3 hours).
Stir it occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered over low heat for 2 hours.
Allow to cool to room temperature before using.