…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 145 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 655 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Barbecue Grill Outdoor AV1100F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Barbecue Grill Outdoor AV1100F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Barbecue Grill Outdoor AV1100F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Marinated Steak Kabobs"
1 cup Onion, chopped
1/2 cup Vegetable oil
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1/4 cup Soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Mustard, prepared
1 pound Sirloin steak, cut in 2"cubes
1 large Green pepper, cut in 1"pieces
2 medium Onions, quartered
2 medium Tomatoes, quartered
Saute onion in oil; remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade. Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers. Prepare fire in grill. Grill kabobs 5 minutes on each side over coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.