…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 143 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 680 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Barbecue Stone For Sale AV310F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Barbecue Stone For Sale AV310F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Barbecue Stone For Sale AV310F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Butterfly Prawns with Garlic & Ginger"
16 raw giant king prawns, shell on
2 tsp olive oil
100g unsalted butter
2 red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
20g ground ginger
20g garlic granules
4 wooden skewers
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes prior to cooking
- Heat the butter and add the ginger and garlic to infuse
- Butterfly each prawn by making an incision down the curved back; wipe away the dark spinal vein
- Mix the oil, chilli, sea salt and add the prawns. Toss to coat, then skewer them on head first
- Place the prawns over a high heat for about 5 minutes, turning once
- Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the prawns are a minimum of 60 °C
- Pour over the hot butter, garlic and ginger and serve