BBQ BRICK CE1050F
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 240 cm
Weight: 615 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
"Grilled Beef Salad with Lemongrass Dressing"
1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped green onions
2 tablespoons chile paste with garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons finely chopped peeled fresh lemongrass
1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 cups sliced iceberg lettuce
2 cups sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
To prepare dressing, combine first 9 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves.
To prepare salad, sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove from grill; place on a cutting board. Let stand 15 minutes.
Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Place steak, lettuce, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour dressing over salad; toss well to coat.