…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 164 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 670 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: BBQ Brick Outdoor AV2700F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
BBQ Brick Outdoor AV2700F Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations pleasecontact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Pork Shoulder Steaks"
1−1/2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (zest from 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon dried marjoram
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 boneless pork shoulder steaks, cut 3/4−inch thick In a small bowl combine paprika, coriander, lemon zest, marjoram, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cumin, caraway seeds, and cinnamon. Rub herb mixture on both sides of steaks, pressing into surface.
Place steaks in centre of cooking grate. Grill 10 minutes for medium (160F) or 12 to 14 minutes for well−done (170F), turning once halfway through grilling time.