…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 201 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 840 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: BBQ Grill with sink CE8010F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
BBQ Grill with sink CE8010F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations pleasecontact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Combine the tomato, eschalot, oil and red wine vinegar in a bowl, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Halve the corn cobs through the core, then cut each piece in two. Brush the corn liberally with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cook the corn pieces, kernel-side down, on a heated chargrill pan or barbecue for 5 minutes until charred slightly, then turn and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the kernels are tender.
Meanwhile, add the basil leaves and toasted almonds to the tomato mixture, then toss to combine.
Divide the corn among plates, top with salad and serve immediately.