BBQ IN CAST STONE AV120R
Width: 131 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 540 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to be placed on the worktop, with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
To view the optional F50 swivel grill, click HERE
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Pork & Lemon Skewers"
300g lean minced pork
10g mint, finely chopped
10g chives, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
10g granulated sugar
10ml soy sauce
1 lemon, freshly squeezed
8 lemongrass stalks approx. 9cm in length
sea salt and black pepper
Place the minced pork, garlic, mint, chives, soy sauce, sugar and lemon in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well
Divide into eight portions and mould each one into a ball around the lemongrass stalk
Prepare the barbecue.
Cook the pork and lemon skewer for 6-8 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked
Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of the pork is a minimum of 71 °C before serving