…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 201 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 840 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 60x50cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: BBQ with sink CE8010PF
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the BBQ with sink CE8010PF
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the BBQ with sink CE8010PF
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Place the mushrooms in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic and 1/4 cup (60ml) of the balsamic vinegar, and toss to coat mushrooms in the mixture.
Heat a lightly oiled chargrill over high heat. When hot, add the mushrooms in batches and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing occasionally, until cooked all over.
Place salad and parsley leaves in a bowl with the remaining tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, then toss to combine.
Divide the salad among plates, then top with mushrooms and feta.