BBQ WITH SINK CE8010PF
Width: 201 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 840 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Barbecued corn with tomato and almond salad"
200g cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
1 eschalot, halved, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to brush
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
4 fresh corn cobs, husks removed
1/2 cup basil leaves
1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted
300g fresh shiitake mushrooms, halved if large
200g swiss brown mushrooms, halved if large
300g oyster mushrooms, halved if large
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/3 cup (80ml) balsamic vinegar
150g mixed salad leaves (such as frisee, mizuna and rocket)
1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
Place the mushrooms in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic and 1/4 cup (60ml) of the balsamic vinegar, and toss to coat mushrooms in the mixture.
Heat a lightly oiled chargrill over high heat.
When hot, add the mushrooms in batches and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing occasionally, until cooked all over.
Place salad and parsley leaves in a bowl with the remaining tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, then toss to combine.
Divide the salad among plates, then top with mushrooms and feta.