BBQ WOOD OVEN AV5300F
Width: 323 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 260 cm
Weight: 2020 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 65x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals;
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray;
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Buffalo Wings"
1kg chicken wings (about 12 wings)
4 tbsp bottled hot pepper sauce (Frank's Original)
3 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp paprika
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp ground black pepper
To make the sauce, mix all ingredients together in a bowl excluding the chicken
Add the chicken wings to a large dish and pour over half of the marinade, turning the wings to make sure they are well coated
Cover and place in the fridge at 2-4 °C allowing to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours, although the longer the better
When ready to cook remove from the fridge and discard the marinade
Grill the chicken wings on the barbecue over a high heat for 10-15 minutes turning regularly.
Using your Thermapen, check that the internal temperature of the wings are a minimum of 74 °C before serving
Heat up the remaining marinade and pour over the cooked wings, serve immediately and get stuck in!