BRICK BARBECUE AND WOOD FIRED OVEN AV360B
Width: 294x210 cm
Oven Depth: 105 cm
Tables and barbecue depth: 73cm
Height: 262 cm
Weight: 2200 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 84x57 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Caesar Salad with Smoked Duck Breast BBQ Recipe
Two heads of firm cos lettuce
200gm pancetta lardoons (1cm x 1cm x 3cm strips)
100gm sour dough cubes (crust removed)
100gm parmesan cheese
1 hot smoked duck breast
6 fillets of white anchovies (optional)
3 large free range eggs
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
250ml extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
To make the dressing place the eggs in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Then remove and run under cool water to cool sufficiently to handle.
Crack the eggs and spoon out the contents into a large bowl.
Pound the garlic with a teaspoon of salt in a Mortar and pestle to a smooth paste.
Add the garlic to the eggs along with the vinegar and mustard.
Whisk together well and then add the olive oil whisking continuously to combine well.
Add the chopped parsley and set aside.
Fry the pancetta in two tablespoons of olive oil until very crispy and remove using a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
Then fry the crotons in the same oil until golden brown.
Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
Clean the fry pan and fry the duck breast skin side down over a medium heat until the skin is crisp and golden.
Remove from the pan and rest.
To make the salad, remove all the large outer leaves.
Separate the nice whites’ leaves and wash in cold water and then drain well.
In a large bowl toss the leaves with ½ the dressing and then arrange on a serving platter, slice the duck breast length ways into thin strips and arrange over the lettuce, dress with the remaining dressing and the scatter with the pancetta and crotons.
Finally shave the Parmesan over the salad with a potato peeler.