…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 215 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 920 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Brick Barbecue For Sale AV2100F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Brick Barbecue For Sale AV2100F Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations pleasecontact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Shrimp On The Barbie"
12 Giant Prawns, shelled and heads and tails intact
1/4 cup Butter
1 cup Orange juice (freshly, squeezed)
2 tablespoons Sherry
1 teaspoon Orange Zest (grated)
2 each Green onions, tops and white
1 teaspoon Ginger root, (freshly grated)
Soak a dozen long wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Then push skewers through prawns, lengthwise, from head to tail with only 1 to a skewer. Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium to low heat, stirring, until butter is completely melted. Dip skewered prawns in the orange sauce and position on oiled grill rack about 4 inches above the coals. Baste liberally with sauce and grill for 2 minutes. Turn the prawn over and baste again, cooking for another 2 minutes. Smaller prawn will be done at this point, but continue basting and turning larger prawn until they are pink and cooked through. Remove from heat immediately when done, as they will get tough if overcooked. Use any remaining sauce for a dip for the prawns.