…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 550 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Grill Brick Outdoor AV325F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Barbecue London AV1700F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Barbecue London AV1700F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
1 Lemon (and zest)
1 Lime (and zest)
1 orange (and zest)
1/2 green chili, or more to taste (chopped with or without seeds)
5 garlic cloves (finely crushed)
3 tablespoons mild chili powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of each fruit zest and all the juices with other ingredients. Add more spices if desired. Let stand at least 30 minutes before using (should thicken).