…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 095 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 530 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Brick Barbecue Refractory AV1810F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Barbecue Refractory AV1810F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Barbecue Refractory AV1810F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Cinnamon Honey Wings"
2 1/2 pounds Chicken wings
4 each Garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 cup Olive oil
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
1/4 cup Vinegar, rice
1/4 cup Honey, mild
1−1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon, ground
1 teaspoon Thyme
1/2 teaspoon Ginger, ground
1/2 teaspoon Mustard, dry
Mix all ingredients in a plastic bag then knead occasionally for 2 hours. Prepare fire in grill. Cook wings on the grill for about 10 minutes on one side, then turn and baste with the marinade. Continue cooking 10 minutes or until done. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.