BRICK BARBECUE WITH SINK CE3050F
Width: 177 cm
Depth: 060 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 810 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Southern Grilled Barbecued Ribs"
4 pounds baby back pork ribs
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 cup ketchup
1 cup water
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup prepared mustard
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place ribs in two 10x15 inch roasting pans.
Pour water and red wine vinegar into a bowl, and stir.
Pour diluted vinegar over ribs and cover with foil.
Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Baste the ribs with their juices halfway through cooking.
In a medium saucepan, mix together ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, butter, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce, and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer barbeque sauce for 1 hour.
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Lightly oil preheated grill.
Transfer ribs from the oven to the grill, discarding cooking liquid.
Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning ribs once.
Baste ribs generously with barbeque sauce, and grill 8 minutes.
Turn ribs, baste again with barbeque sauce, and grill 8 minutes.