…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 215 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 840 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Brick Barbecues For Sale AV2200F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at:Paypal
Brick Barbecues For Sale AV2200F Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Grilled Halibut With Oriental Sauce"
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons ketchup
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons fresh parsley or 1 Tbsp. dried parsley, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 Teaspoon oregano
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
4 6−oz. halibut steaks, cleaned
Combine orange juice, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small bowl. Brush the mixture evenly on the steaks, refrigerate.
Brush the grill lightly with oil. Light the coals or gas grill for a medium fire.
Place the steaks on the grill rack and cook turning once, about 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until the steaks flake when tested with a fork.