…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 240 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 1090 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 96x57cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: Brick Barbecues From Portugal AV336F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Barbecues From Portugal AV336F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Barbecues From Portugal AV336F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Memphis−Style Barbecued Ribs"
3 Pound Racks baby back ribs
2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoon Coarse ground black pepper
Apple Juice for Basting
1 Cup Red wine vinegar
2 Cup Onion, chopped
2 Garlic, cloves, minced
1/4 Cup Mustard, yellow prepared
1/2 Cup Brown sugar, packed
2 Cup Ketchup
2 Lemons, thinly sliced
1 Teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
Trim as much fat as possible from ribs. On bone side, work knife tip beneath membrane that covers bone until finger tips can be worked beneath rack membrane, loosening enough to get firm grip. Then peel membrane off rack.
With paring knife, scrape any fat away from bone.
Sprinkle ribs on both sides with even, light coating of salt and pepper.
Place ribs, bone−side−down on grill. Grill over low fire 1 1/2 hours, turning every 15 to 20 minutes, replenishing fire as necessary. Baste with apple juice at every turn during first half of cooking period either by brushing on, or simply spraying apple juice from spray bottle. If smoking with indirect heat, turn at 1 hour intervals, cooking 4 to 6 hours.
Combine vinegar, onion, garlic, mustard, sugar and hot sauce in blender.
Blend until smooth. Place in saucepan and add ketchup. Simmer 20 minutes.
Add lemon slices. Stir occasionally to keep from sticking. Use sauce as frequent baste for last half of cooking period, whether grilling or smoking, being careful not to burn ribs. Serve remaining sauce on side.