…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 59 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 515 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Brick Barbecues Kits AV311F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Barbecues Kits AV311F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Barbecues Kits AV311F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
A simple but tasty recipe for your BBQ
"Sea Bass with Lemon and Dill"
Prep Time: 25 Mins (Plus Overnight Marinating)
Cooking Time: 12-15 Mins Serves: 4
The delicate taste and texture of fresh sea bass is always at its best when treated simply. The clean, fresh flavours of the lemon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and dill, combined with the gentle smokiness of the barbecue make this a truly delicious Mediterranean dish.
2 medium sea bass, cleaned and descaled
6 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of ½ lemon
½ lemon sliced
2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
1. Use a sharp knife to cut slashes in the fish skin. Mix the oil, lemon juice and half the dill together in a shallow non-metallic dish. Push the lemon slices and remaining dill inside the fish cavity. Place the fish in the marinade and spoon the juices all over and inside the fish.
Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge, turning the fish at least once.
2. Lift the fish from the marinade and place on a large piece of foil, fold over the foil and seal to make a tight parcel. Cook the fish over hot barbecue coals for 15-20 mins, turning once until the fish flakes easily.