…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 095 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Brick Barbeque AV310B
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Brick Barbeque AV310B. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char grilled prawns with aioli"
16 large king prawns
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
Juice of 1 lemon
For the aioli:
1 clove garlic
Pinch of sea salt
1 large egg yolk
½ tsp. Dijon mustard
125ml Olive Oil
125ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of half a lemon
Wedges of lemon and salad leaves
1. Place the prawns, oil and lemon juice in a shallow dish and toss together, set aside to marinate.
For the aioli, crush the garlic and sprinkle over the salt, rub to a smooth paste with the edge of a knife, set aside.
2. Place the egg yolk and mustard into a small food processor. Slowly, drop by drop, add the olive oils. Pulse until the ingredients become a thick paste. Stir in the garlic and lemon juice and plenty of ground black pepper.
3. Cook the prawns over hot barbecue coals for 6-8 minutes, turning once until charred on the outside and cooked through.
4. Serve with the aioli and wedges of lemon and a few salad leaves.