BRICK BARBECUE AV310B
Width: 095 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 500 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Char grilled prawns with aioli"
16 large king prawns
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
Juice of 1 lemon
For the aioli:
1 clove garlic
Pinch of sea salt
1 large egg yolk
½ tsp. Dijon mustard
125ml Olive Oil
125ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of half a lemon
Wedges of lemon and salad leaves
Place the prawns, oil and lemon juice in a shallow dish and toss together, set aside to marinate.
For the aioli, crush the garlic and sprinkle over the salt, rub to a smooth paste with the edge of a knife, set aside.
Place the egg yolk and mustard into a small food processor.
Slowly, drop by drop, add the olive oils.
Pulse until the ingredients become a thick paste.
Stir in the garlic and lemon juice and plenty of ground black pepper.
Cook the prawns over hot barbecue coals for 6-8 minutes, turning once until charred on the outside and cooked through.
Serve with the aioli and wedges of lemon and a few salad leaves.