BRICK BBQ AND WOOD FIRED OVEN AV5950F
Width: 245 cm
Depth: 105 cm
Height: 262 cm
Weight: 2050 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 98x69 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø80cm X Ø80cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left or on the right side of the Barbecue. The price remains the same! Please contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Pineapple Baby Back Ribs"
3 cups pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons mustard powder
1/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground ginger
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 (2 pound) slab baby back pork ribs
1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
In a large glass bowl or dish, stir together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard powder, ketchup, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and soy sauce.
Mix in the cloves, ginger, garlic and cayenne pepper.
Cut ribs into serving size pieces and place into the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven the oven to 275F.
Place ribs into a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with marinade.
Cook for 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat.
Cook ribs on the grill for about 15 to 20 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce, and turning frequently.