BRICK BBQ AV312F
Width: 133 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 550 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this BBQ's recipe
"Grilled Pork Shoulder Steaks"
1−1/2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (zest from 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon dried marjoram
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8 boneless pork shoulder steaks, cut 3/4−inch thick
In a small bowl combine paprika, coriander, lemon zest, marjoram, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cumin, caraway seeds, and cinnamon.
Rub herb mixture on both sides of steaks, pressing into surface.
Place steaks in center of cooking grate.
Grill 10 minutes for medium (160F) or 12 to 14 minutes for well−done (170F), turning once halfway through grilling time.