BRICK BBQ CE2050G
Width: 170 cm
Depth: 070 cm
Height: 252 cm
Weight: 820 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 75x50 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Cajun-Spiced Smoked Shrimp with Rémoulade"
1 1/2 cups hickory wood chips
1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground sage
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon capers, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Creole-style mustard
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
2 hard-cooked large eggs
Soak wood chips in water 1 hour; drain.
To prepare shrimp, combine paprika and the next 9 ingredients (through red pepper).
Combine olive oil and shrimp in a bowl, and toss to coat.
Sprinkle shrimp with rub, and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To prepare rémoulade, combine mayonnaise and the next 10 ingredients (through garlic) in a medium bowl.
Remove yolks from eggs; discard yolks or reserve for another use.
Finely chop egg whites, and stir into mayonnaise mixture.
Remove grill rack, and set aside.
Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to high and leaving one side with no heat.
Pierce the bottom of a disposable aluminum foil pan several times with the tip of a knife.
Place pan on heat element on heated side of grill; add wood chips to pan.
Let wood chips stand for 15 minutes or until smoking; reduce heat to medium.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill.
Place shrimp in a grilling skillet; place skillet on grill rack over unheated side.
Cover and grill 15 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring after 7 minutes.
Serve with rémoulade.