…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 145 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 655 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Brick bbq Kits AV1010F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Brick bbq Kits AV1010F. Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Turn Your Grill Into A Smoker"
Be sure to soak wood chips in water for 30 − 60 minutes before putting on the grill. When using gas grills it’s best to put pre-soaked wood chips in a smoker box or wrap them in a piece of aluminium foil with a lot of holes in it. This keeps your grill from filling up with ash and clogging the jets. If you are using a charcoal grill or smoker then you can just put the wood directly on the coals (once they’ve heated up).
If you haven’t used wood before, start small. Use a 1/4 cup of pre-soaked chips on your grill and see what is does for you. One of the great things about barbecue is the wide variety of experimentation available to the backyard cook. Wood is a great tool so don’t be afraid to use it.
You can make a homemade smoker box by using a tin can. Poke some holes in the can, then open the lid not quite all the way and fill with wood chips that have been soaked in water for an hour.
Position the can on the coals before grilling. Wait a little bit until the wood starts smoking, and commence with grilling.