BRICK BBQ WITH SINK AV334F
Width: 215 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 830 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 65x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Apple Smoked Barbecue Ribs"
2 slabs baby back ribs, or spareribs
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup Apple Wood Chips barbecue sauce (recipe follows)
Preheat oven to 400F. Rub cinnamon, cloves and pepper into both sides of ribs. Place ribs on wire rack on baking pan.
Bake for 3 hours until tender.
Soak wood chips in water for 30 minutes. Prepare grill.
Place apple wood chips directly in the centre of hot barbecue coals. Baste ribs and place on grill above wood chips. Cover, grill and cook for 10 minutes. Turn ribs, baste again and cook another 10 minutes or until ribs are browned but still moist.
2−15 oz. cans tomato sauce
1/2 cup molasses
10 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons ground cumin
2 tablespoons dry mustard fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
Combine all ingredients except vinegar in saucepan.
Simmer, covered, on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add vinegar to taste and simmer for another 15 minutes.
Chill at least 24 hours, or until ready to use.