…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 188 cm
Depth: 069 cm
Height: 228 cm
Weight: 900 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 96x57cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Brick Grill Indoor AV1900F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Grill Indoor AV1900F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Grill Indoor AV1900F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Oven BBQ Ribs"
3 lbs. pork back ribs
1 (8 ounce) jar honey
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped
12 ounces barbecue sauce
1/4 cup white sugar
Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan. Cut ribs apart for easier serving. Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi−dry paste. Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan. Cover lightly with foil. Bake at 375F for approximately 1 hour, turning or stirring occasionally.