…………………….. Free Shipping ………………………
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 620 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Brick Grill Kit AV321F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Brick refractory
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Brick Grill Kit AV321F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Brick Grill Kit AV321F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 cup picante sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt additional picante sauce
Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Flatten chicken to 1/4−inch thickness, using a meat mallet; cut into 1−inch pieces. Place in a shallow container. Combine next 7 ingredients, mixing well. Pour over chicken; cover and chill 1−2 hours. Thread chicken onto skewers; cook over hot coals 6−8 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and basting with remaining marinade. Serve with additional picante sauce.