…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 162 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 120 cm
Weight: 650 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to POSE with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Cast Stone Barbecue Grill AV140R
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Cast Stone Barbecue Grill AV140R
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Cast Stone Barbecue Grill AV140R
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Honey & Mustard Pork Steaks"
4 pork steaks (approx. 175g each)
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp ground allspice
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large dish mix the oil, mustards, honey and allspice
- Add the steaks to the marinade, cover and chill in the fridge for one hour at 2-4 °C. When ready to cook remove the steaks and discard the marinade
- Place the steaks on the grill over a medium heat and cook for 15 minutes turning halfway through. Cook for longer if you like it crisp on the outside
- Use your Thermapen to check that the internal temperature of each steak is a minimum of 71 °C
- Season with the sea salt and ground black pepper