…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 250 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 915 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 78x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details:Cast Stone Barbecue Grill AV370F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-8 days:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more information available at: Paypal
Cast Stone Barbecue Grill AV370F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Heat Beads Best Spit Roast Recipe"
15kg whole lamb
15 cloves of garlic a bunch of oregano
½ cup oil
½ cup lemon juice also required: 3x 4kg bags of Heat
Beads BBQ Briquettes, spit, knife, wire (to tie the lamb onto the spit)
Prepare and light up the spit with the 3 bags of Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes half an hour earlier than you plan to start cooking.
Using your knife, remove any excess fat from inside the lamb.
Grind half of the oregano into a small bowl, also adding the salt and black pepper. Evenly season the inside of the lamb and then skew the lamb onto the spit and secure it with the wire. Place the remaining amount of oregano on the inside of the lamb along with 10 cloves of garlic. With the remaining seasoning distribute evenly on the outside of the lamb. Place the remaining cloves of garlic into each leg of lamb and now it is ready to cook for approximately 4 hours.
Mix the lemon juice with the oil and baste the lamb with the lemon and oil juice 15 minutes prior to carving the meat. Kali oreksi!!