CAST STONE BARBECUE GRILL AV370F
Width: 250 cm
Depth: 058 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 915 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 77x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price remains the same!
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Heat Beads Best Spit Roast Recipe"
15kg whole lamb
15 cloves of garlic a bunch of oregano
½ cup oil
½ cup lemon juice also required: 3x 4kg bags of Heat
Beads BBQ Briquettes, spit, knife, wire (to tie the lamb onto the spit)
Prepare and light up the spit with the 3 bags of Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes half an hour earlier than you plan to start cooking.
Using your knife, remove any excess fat from inside the lamb.
Grind half of the oregano into a small bowl, also adding the salt and black pepper.
Evenly season the inside of the lamb and then skew the lamb onto the spit and secure it with the wire.
Place the remaining amount of oregano on the inside of the lamb along with 10 cloves of garlic.
With the remaining seasoning distribute evenly on the outside of the lamb.
Place the remaining cloves of garlic into each leg of lamb and now it is ready to cook for approximately 4 hours.
Mix the lemon juice with the oil and baste the lamb with the lemon and oil juice 15 minutes prior to carving the meat.