CAST STONE BBQ AV115R
Width: 118 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 530 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill to be placed on the worktop, with removable ash collection tray;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Beef Rib with BBQ Chilli & Onion Sauce"
Chilli & Onion Sauce:
20ml BBQ sauce
1 large red onion, sliced
200ml red wine
200ml beef stock
15g redcurrant jelly
1 red chilli, finely chopped fresh basil, chopped
1 beef rib on the bone (approx. 1.5kg x 2in thick)
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Tabasco sauce
20g butter, melted
black peppercorns, crushed
1 large sealable freezer bag
Mix the beef ingredients together and rub onto both sides of the meat.
Leave the meat to stand at room temperature for 2 hours in the freezer bag
To make the sauce; melt the butter over a medium heat, add the onion and cook until soft
Add the wine and reduce by half, then add the stock, jelly, chilli, basil and bring to the boil.
Simmer until the liquid has evaporated and the sauce has thickened.
Season and keep warm.
Remove the meat from the marinade, brush with oil and grill over a high heat for 10-15 minutes each side.
Use your Thermapen to check the internal temperature of the beef when cooking to a desired taste. For rare 52 °C, medium 60 °C and well done 71 °C.
Transfer the beef to a board, cover loosely and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
Using a knife, loosen the meat from the rib bone and carve into thick slices.
Serve with the warm Chilli and Onion sauce.