…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 191 cm
Depth: 068 cm
Height: 227 cm
Weight: 1050 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 75x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by refractory bricks. The price keeps the same!
Technical details:Cast Stone BBQ Grill PR4220F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Available in two colours: Brown and Grey
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
Cast Stone BBQ Grill PR4220F. Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
Shipping: 1 pallet
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Lip-smacking Lime and Chilli Lamb Cutlets
3 tbsp lime juice
1 small red chilli, de-seeded and finely diced
1 tsp caster sugar
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
12 trim lamb cutlets
Whisk together the lime juice, chilli, sugar, salt and olive oil. Brush this mixture liberally onto the lamb cutlets and marinate for 30 minutes.
Place the lamb onto a hot barbecue and cook for 4-5 minutes, rotating once or twice.
Turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Use the remaining marinade for basting during cooking.
Serve with a tossed salad.