…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 090 cm
Depth: 056 cm
Height: 116 cm
Weight: 300 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Technical details: Cheap Cast Stone Barbecue AV105R
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- All our stone barbecues are built with Brick and refractory stone
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the Cheap Cast Stone Barbecue AV105R
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Cheap Cast Stone Barbecue AV105R
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Barbecue Beef Fillet"
fillet of beef (1.5kg)
20g horseradish sauce
50ml beer (bitter)
20g celery salt
- Rub the beef fillet with horseradish and olive oil, then roll in the dry ingredients i.e. black pepper, celery salt and paprika
- Cover and leave the beef for 3 hours. Use the leftover ingredients to mix with the beer creating a mop for the meat
- You may want to flavour your BBQ with woods such as Oak or Pecan
- Place the beef fillet on the BBQ and cook for 30-40 minutes, turning and basting regularly
- Use your Thermapen to check the internal temperature of the beef when cooking to a desired taste. For rare 52 °C, medium 60 °C and well done 71 °C
- Cover loosely and rest the meat for about 15 minutes. Serve thinly sliced