CORNER BARBECUE AND WOOD FIRED OVEN WITH SINK CE1001B
Width: 313x105 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Height: 262 cm
Weight: 2480 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x63 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø90cm X Ø90cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Thai-style barbecued seafood
1 (200g) salmon fillet
1 (200g) blue-eye fillet
1kg medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
4 cleaned calamari hoods
Steamed SunRice Jasmine Fragrant Rice and barbecued lime halves, to serve
2 tablespoons kecap manis (sweet soy sauce )
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3cm piece fresh ginger, cut into thin matchsticks
1 stick lemongrass (white part only), finely chopped
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
4 kaffir lime leaves, vein removed, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons fish sauce
Make Thai-style marinade: Combine kecap manis, sugar, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, kaffir lime leaves and fish sauce in a jug.
Cut fish into quarters. Cut calamari in half. Score inside flesh and cut into 3cm-wide pieces.
Place seafood in a large bowl. Pour over marinade. Toss to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Drain seafood from marinade.
Heat a barbecue chargrill or chargrill pan over medium heat.
Cook blue-eye, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover.
Cook salmon, prawns and calamari for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until salmon is just cooked through, prawns have turned pink in colour and calamari is cooked through.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice and barbecued lime halves.