…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 350x114 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Height: 250 cm
Weight: 2430 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x63cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø90cm X Ø90cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked,
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Contact us for further information.
Technical details: Corner Barbecue with Fired Oven and Sink CE1008B
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-20 days
Payment method for the Corner Barbecue with Fired Oven and Sink CE1008B
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the Corner Barbecue with Fired Oven and Sink CE1008B
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Set for Furnace with Wood Handle:
- Ashes Shovel
- Hook to remove firewood and Broom
- Wall support
Measure: 140cm / Weight:4,7kg
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Asian lamb salad
2 fresh red chillies, seeded
1 garlic clove, crushed
50g palm sugar
175ml seasoned rice vinegar (see note)
1 telegraph cucumber
1 medium carrot
1 daikon (Chinese white radish) (see note)
1 stick lemon grass, white part only, finely sliced
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
100g trimmed bean sprouts
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 (about 600g) lamb fillets
1 tablespoon fish sauce
Slice the chillies very thinly and place in a saucepan with garlic, sugar and vinegar. Bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Set aside to cool completely.
Slice the cucumber thinly into rounds and slice the carrot and daikon into very thin, long strips. Place in a bowl with the lemon grass, mint, coriander and bean sprouts.
Preheat the barbecue or grill plate. Brush the lamb with oil, season with salt and ground black pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes each side (lamb will be very rare). Set aside to rest.
Add fish sauce to the dressing. Squeeze any excess moisture from the vegetables with your hands. Add half the dressing.
Carve the lamb thinly. Divide salad between serving plates, top with sliced lamb and drizzle with remaining dressing.