CORNER BRICK BARBECUE AND WOOD FIRED OVEN WITH SINK CE1002B
Width: 345x105 cm
Depth: 60 cm
Height: 262 cm
Weight: 2600 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 67x63 cm
Included in the price:
- Wood fired oven diameter of Ø90cm X Ø90cm (inside measures) for cooking bread, pizza and baked, grilled meals
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- A thermometer (0 to 500 °) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance
Find out about our oven and barbecue accessories.
The oven can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and the sink can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
Contact us for further information.
- Great brick barbecue with a wood fired oven incorporated
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on 2 pallets
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
Adobo-spiced barbecued lamb, beef and chicken
1.5kg leg of lamb
600g piece of beef rump steak
800g chicken thigh fillets
1 tablespoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground chilli powder
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh oregano leaves
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Using a sharp knife, score top of lamb at 1cm intervals.
Place lamb in large glass or ceramic dish. Place beef and chicken in separate glass or ceramic dishes.
Combine cumin, coriander, chilli powder, salt, pepper, sugar, garlic, thyme, oregano and orange juice in bowl.
Divide spice mixture between lamb, beef and chicken.
Rub to coat. Cover.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, if time allows.
Preheat barbecue on high with hood closed.
Place lamb in a disposable foil baking tray.
Stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Reduce temperature to medium-low.
Cook lamb, using indirect heat, for 3 hours or until tender and starting to come away from the bone.
Cover with foil. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
Heat barbecue chargrill on medium-high heat.
Drizzle beef with 1 tablespoon oil.
Cook beef for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
Transfer to plate.
Cover loosely with foil.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
Drizzle chicken with remaining oil.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Transfer to a plate.
Cover loosely with foil.
Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Slice lamb and beef.
Serve lamb, beef and chicken with Chimichurri and Salsa criolla.