DIY BRICK BARBECUE CHARCOAL AV337F
Width: 255 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 970 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 66x53 cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
Find out about our barbecue accessories.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price remains the same!
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 3 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package, or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Baby Back Ribs With Mustard Sauce"
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Mustard
1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
4 pounds Pork spareribs, or pork loin ribs, cut into pieces
For sauce, in a saucepan combine brown sugar, onion, vinegar, mustard, celery seed and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar dissolves.
Preheat grill. Adjust heat for indirect cooking.
Place ribs on grill rack over medium heat.
Cover and grill for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till ribs are tender and no pink remains.
Brush occasionally with sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling.