…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 255 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 222 cm
Weight: 970 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: DIY Brick Barbecue Charcoal AV337F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
DIY Brick Barbecue Charcoal AV337F Free shipping to England, Holland, Germany, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Baby Back Ribs With Mustard Sauce"
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Mustard
1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
4 pounds Pork spareribs, or pork loin ribs, cut into pieces
For sauce, in a saucepan combine brown sugar, onion, vinegar, mustard, celery seed and garlic powder. Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar dissolves. Preheat grill. Adjust heat for indirect cooking. Place ribs on grill rack over medium heat. Cover and grill for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till ribs are tender and no pink remains. Brush occasionally with sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling.