…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 230 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 870 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: DIY Brique Barbacue Grill AV2010F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days
Payment method for the DIY Brick Barbecue Grill AV2010F
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping of the DIY Brick Barbecue Grill AV2010F
for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain and England. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt.
You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for
us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables"
1 pound Large onion
1 pound Red bell pepper
1 pound Green bell pepper
1 pound Yellow squash
1 pound Zucchini squash
1 cup Olive oil
1/3 cup Italian seasoning
Peel onions and cut top−to−bottom in large wedges. Cut tops from bell peppers, remove core, and cut in large top−to−bottom pieces. Trim ends from squash and cut in diagonal rounds, about 1/2" thick. Toss all vegetables in a large bowl with olive oil and seasoning, breaking up the onion wedges somewhat. Place in a single layer on a very hot grill (watch out for the flare−ups!) and grill, turning occasionally, until peppers are slightly charred and veggies are tender (about 5 minutes).
Serve immediately. These are also good refrigerated, then microwaved to reheat.
Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables 20