…………………………………….. Free Shipping ……………………………………….
Width: 230 cm
Depth: 059 cm
Height: 220 cm
Weight: 870 kg
Dimension of the cooking surface: 64x53cm
Included in the price:
- Barbecue do-it-yourself (DIY);
- Grill with removable ash collection tray
- Stainless steel grill;
- Sink and tap in stainless steel;
- Printed assembly instructions;
- Transport insurance.
The sink can be on the left side or on the right side of the Barbecue and it can also be changed by a polished marble stone. The price keeps the same!
Technical details: DIY Brique Barbacue Grill AV2010F
- Charcoal and firewood can be used as fuels
- Adjustable cooking heights
- Weather resistant
- Easy assembly with adhesive (not provided)
- Retains its good looks after years use
- Supplied unassembled in component parts shrink wrapped on a pallet
- Refractory bricks
- You can extend the chimney height (request cote)
- Refractory cement is used between the bricks
- Barbecues are constructed with bricks and refractories stones
- No painting need, the work is completely finished
- High quality and 2 years guarantee in all materials used in the barbecue’s construction
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for barbecues and ovens
Delivery time: 7-8 days
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal - When you buy an item with Paypal, you are delivered or refunded, more
information available at: Paypal
DIY Brique Barbacue Grill AV2010F Free shipping to England, metropolitan France*, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain. For other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
Enjoy this recipe for your BBQ
"Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables"
1 pound Large onion
1 pound Red bell pepper
1 pound Green bell pepper
1 pound Yellow squash
1 pound Zucchini squash
1 cup Olive oil
1/3 cup Italian seasoning
Peel onions and cut top−to−bottom in large wedges. Cut tops from bell peppers, remove core, and cut in large top−to−bottom pieces. Trim ends from squash and cut in diagonal rounds, about 1/2" thick. Toss all vegetables in a large bowl with olive oil and seasoning, breaking up the onion wedges somewhat. Place in a single layer on a very hot grill (watch out for the flare−ups!) and grill, turning occasionally, until peppers are slightly charred and veggies are tender (about 5 minutes).
Serve immediately. These are also good refrigerated, then microwaved to reheat.
Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables 20