FIRED PIZZA OVEN - BRAZZA 100 CM
The oven is built on 6/7 cm concrete base, you only have to build 2 strong brick walls (you can use concrete) with 15 cm, to place the oven.
Inside diameter: 74x84 cm
Width: 98.5 cm
Depth: 98.5 cm
Height: 55 cm
Weight: 550 kg
Oven’s door: 50x21 cm
Productivity: Up to 40-50 pizzas/hour (30cm) or 6 kg of bread dough
Pizza Capacity: 3 pizzas Ø 30 cm
Wood consumption: 6 kg/hour (it depends on the quality of the wood and moisture)
Included in the price:
- White brick wood fired oven 100X100cm
- A product against cracks (Ultrafire- Impexfire product)
- Black steel door
- Steel chimney outlet
- A thermometer (0 to 500°c) to monitor the temperature inside of the wood fired oven
- Transport insurance
Find out about other tools and accessories: click here!
High quality oven
All our ovens are 100% insulated with ROCKWOOL (look the video) and guaranteed against cracks that’s why your oven will be delivered with our special product (Ultrafire).
90% of the ovens on the market make cracks, after the first uses, we are the only owning this product in the market with such amazing characteristics.
- International patented model
- The dome of this wood fired oven is a kind of Igloo type, this model is designed for all kinds of dishes: Pizzas, bread, roasts, cooked dishes, grills, and others.
- To use outdoor or indoor
- Guarantee against cracks
- The inside of all our ovens have ROCKWOOL insulation, and the outside are made with refractory cement and 100% natural clay
- There is no need of additional exterior insulation
- Dome and floor are completely built in refractory bricks
- It retains heat, with the door closed, more than 3 hours
- It keeps its superb appearance even after many years of use
- To simplify ovens’ shipping and prevent damages, ovens are delivered with a wood frame protection
- For professional and domestic use
- Traditional Mediterranean style
- High quality and 3 years guaranteed
- Chimney outlet diameter: 14cm
- Delivery is made by a truck with a tailgate lift. Without any additional cost for customers
- A recipe book for wood fired ovens
Delivery time: 7-10 days* (read our general terms and conditions)
- Debit / Credit Card - 100% secure payment
- Bank transfer
Free shipping for mainland France *, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain. Other destinations please contact us.
* Except Corsica
- Delivery will take place at the curbside or driveway.
- It is important to take the time to systematically check the condition of the package upon receipt. You must make reservations on the delivery slip before signing if you find damage on the package,
or refuse if the product arrives badly damaged. Without these reservations it is impossible for us to claim any liability from the insurance.
- Please read the general delivery conditions carefully for more information.
Our wood fired oven´s brand is: PORTOFORNO
A Bread Recipe for your Fired Pizza Oven - BRAZZA 100cm
3 tsp yeast
1½ cups warm water
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp gluten flour
2 tbsp non-fat milk powder (optional)
3 cups high-grade wholemeal flour
2 tbsp wheat germ (optional)
Measure and mix first 6 ingredients with milk powder, add 1½ cups of wholemeal flour and mix thoroughly.
Cover and leave 15 minutes or longer in a warm place.
Stir in remaining wholemeal flour and optional wheat germ add a little extra flour or water to make a dough firm enough to knead for 10 minutes.
Turn dough into a bowl that is coated with 2-3 tsp oil, cover with cling wrap and leave for 30 – 40 minutes.
Knead lightly in the bowl then pat out into a square.
Roll dough into a cylinder and level the top, leave to rise for 1 hour and place onto oven floor.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes.